"Beware when the great God lets loose a thinker on this planet." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson US essayist & poet (1803 - 1882)

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

4 angry miles....

that was me yesterday. Not sure why, but i started too fast and tried my damndest to keep up the pace.

it sucked and i hated the entire run. Man, i was sucking some wind, but like i said, it was an angry run yesterday. Maybe it was the heat?

not sure why as i feel good, but anyway times aren't exact and the mileage is fairly close but

4 miles/ 31 minutes. i like the time but the run wasn't comfortable yet.

i so glad my training schedule is done with the four mile stuff for a while. It's time to add some real distance.

Anyway, back to work

thanks for reading,

mike

1 comment:

L*I*S*A said...

Yeah, I hope when your long runs reach 16-18 miles you still yearn for 'distance'.