"Beware when the great God lets loose a thinker on this planet." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson US essayist & poet (1803 - 1882)

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

And now to add to the scandal...

Here are the few more pictures I promised.

Mike & Scott circa 2004. It's 3:12am ~ think they were drinking?

Mike & Scott NYE 2005


Mike & Scott NYE 2005 trying to make it a threesome with an unwilling Drew



Mike with a still not so willing Drew NYE 2006 ~ sensing a trend here?



And now the probably most damaging picture to his whole campaign....




What the hell are you doing??????

Now I'm sure Mike is probably totally thrilled that I have access to his blog!

Love you honey ~ Fun Guv

5 comments:

Mike said...

...and wouldn't you make a heck of a first lady???

O.K. blogger buddies....

do i leave this post? or should i destroy it and change my password so my lovely bride can cease?

soon, i'll be flagged as unappropriate material.

Kim said...

Lisa, you sure put the "FUN" in Fun Guv...keep it up!! This office needs some laughs!

L*I*S*A said...

OMG...those pics are priceless. Let Fun Guv post more often!!!

Nitmos said...

I'm speechless.

Arcane said...

I'm speechless too. You sure are an interesting man Mike.