Here you go Scott, thanks for the tag.
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
hmmm, should i shave?
2. How much cash do you have on you?
$140 ~ don't ask me why, i just do
3. What’s a word that rhymes with “DOOR?”
whore ~ it's the first thing that came to my mind and i was looking at my wife
4. Favorite planet?
:-( It was Pluto, those bastards...Planet of the Apes is pretty cool, Planet P had lots of MTV air play in the 80s with "Why Me", Interplanet Janet is a galaxy girl
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
Stars & Stripes Forever
7. What shirt are you wearing?
Kiss Destroys Tiger Stadium, bummer Scott so sorry they ran out
8. Do you “label” yourself?
yes ~ all the world is a stage and we are merely players
or i guess in the simplest terms you label us as you see us...a jock, a beauty queen, basket case, nerd, the criminal. i guess that's how we see ourselves
9. Name the brand of your shoes you’re currently wearing?
i'm not wearing shoes, but the ones i just took off were my old Nike Air Pegasus
10. Bright or Dark Room?
yes, or actually a white room with black curtains
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
he needs to figure out how to use his cell phone and he's a great kisser
12. What does your watch look like?
It's shaped like RJ from Over the Hedge and has a ringed tail furry band that velcro's around my wrist ~ very chic
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
basking in the after glow of, you know, stuff
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
Welcome to Verizon Wireless
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
18 Mile & Hayes ~ right around the corner
16. What’s a word that you say a lot?
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
18. Last furry thing you touched?
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
2 ~ caffeine & nicotine
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
what the hell is film?
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
still working on that, I'll tell you when I get there
22. Your worst enemy?
myself or my bride or bizzaro mike from the opposite universe or maybe just punctuation
23. What is your current desktop picture?
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
i have a laptop not a desktop
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
fly ~ I'd rent myself out and make a million bucks
oh wait, how good am i at landing? don't want to be mr. hinkley on greatest american hero
26. Do you like someone?
i hate people
27. The last song you listened to?
The Freshman by Verve Pipe, it was on the radio
28. What time of day were you born?
I don't remember, it was so long ago
29. What’s your favorite number?
3 it's the magic number
30. Where did you live in 1987?
Tate Hall at CMU
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
why? what is there to be jealous about? oh please, covet my life
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
Room dad in Mack's kindergarten class. Didn't know anything happened until the kids went to music and we were told to turn on the tv.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
i don't know, it's never happened
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
well, i think you have to be cruel to be kind in the right measure so i guess that's a yes
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
my upper arm/shoulder
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
german would be good so i could finally understand the words to 99 luftballoons ~ i know luft is not really red. vulcan would be nice so i could understand what mr spock's first name really is
eskimo's have 17 words for snow so i'm kinda curious about that too
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
yes and that was a smart move on my part
39. Are you touchy feely?
40. What’s your life motto?
eat drink and be merry for tomorrow at least ye may die ~ saw it on the wall of a sanitarium near where i grew up
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
there are no 3 things i have on me all the time, i'm a minimalist
42. What’s your favorite town/city?
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
a soda ~ diet coke and a hershey bar with almonds
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
uh......you're assuming there was a first time
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
she thought about crashing my 20 year reunion
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
you rat bastards, throw that in my face again, you know i'm adopted
but i do know my grandfather (not my great-grandfather) fought in the spanish-american war, he was born in 1870
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
a tux for the kings ball back in april
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
50. Have you been burned by love?
Nitmos tag, you're up!
"Beware when the great God lets loose a thinker on this planet." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson US essayist & poet (1803 - 1882)
Tuesday, November 21, 2006
Here you go Scott, thanks for the tag.