"Beware when the great God lets loose a thinker on this planet." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson US essayist & poet (1803 - 1882)

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Well let me tell you how much fun i am having.

Meet me in St Louis never rang truer than when 100+ sales people meet to get trained on how to be better sales people.

This may be the most intense, yet educational experience of my life.

More on the later but first:

This week's 20 miler is gonna be great cause the temps will be lower than the 100's the weather has been here. Yesterday i ran 3 miles on the dreadmill at 5:30 in the morning before hitting a shower and training all day. Then a classmate asked me to join him for a run of 3 miles after class, in the gawd awful heat. yippee!!!!!

Hottest day of the year....let's run.....

Sorry to be brief but i just wanted to assure everyone that i'm still here having fun and looking forward to the big 20 miler this weekend.

Thanks for reading

3 comments:

L*I*S*A said...

I gotta tell ya..I'm ready to do 20 under the cover of darkness. It will prove to be very interesting to say the least.

Guess I should find a headlamp to borrow?

Nitmos said...

Happy Birthday. Have fun on your run. Hopefully, for your birthday, you don't get a lower G.I. issue!!

Russ said...

good luck on your 20...enjoy st. louis (esp. the music).