"Beware when the great God lets loose a thinker on this planet." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson US essayist & poet (1803 - 1882)

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Someone actually reads this stuff!!!!

Gotta say how much i appreciate the comment posted by to my "Happy Mawlid" post from a few weeks ago.

O.K. everyone go back, reread and then check out the well thought, with citation, comment. Then come back...

no really, go read it...

Welcome back. Is that cool or what? Thanks Mr or Ms Anonymous, and please feel free to comment anytime. i admit to not checking out the links yet, but i will. But that's not my point. i'm so thrilled that someone, someone i don't know, some random person came across this idiots site, idiot being me, and opted to peruse it. And if that wasn't enough, felt compelled to comment. And i'm not talking, writing, whatever about a "you suck!" comment. This is someone thoughtful and somewhat agreeable with me. O.K. i admit the last sentence is a little oxymoronic; thoughtful, agreeable, me.

i know i'm double dipping on my posts here today, but it's been a week. Plus, i'm real energized to keep typing away, again thanks to Mr/Ms Anonymous.

back to the running thing:

Running my 5 milers at about a 9:00 pace. i still do not have a stopwatch, so nothing is official, just estimates conservatively based on the high side. 8 milers on the weekend are about the same pace.

Weight seems to be hovering between 200-205 instead of 205-210. I think a good strong BM can bring me below the 200 mark.

No comments: